Paper Hugs and Die Cut Dreams

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Block It - By Lita!

New templates from Litabells Designs have been released! This set is called BLOCK IT. Here's what I did with them...

Amanda 2 uses A GRAND NEW DAY by Danielle Engebretson and is available at the DigiChick. The alphabet is from Flergs and is available at Scrapbook Graphics.


This layout uses CONTRADICTION by Gypsy Couture, also available at the DigiChick. The alphabet I believe (but don't quote me) is Jennifer Fox and I believe it was a freebie on her blog.



This last one you have actually already seen already, but here it is again. The kit is new from Amy Stoffel, part of her FLAVORS OF LIFE: FALL collection and is available at Scrap Orchard.


Hopefully I will have more for you soon!! Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Gloria Stengel said...

WOW, when you go to the dark side you really go! I am amazed at how much you have learned and what you can do in such a short time! Good on you!

And yes, it's only 5am here, but I am up waiting on the police...a neighbor's car alarm is stuck and they are out of town! (See, you thought they were coming for ME, right?!)