Paper Hugs and Die Cut Dreams

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Mona Lisa Smiles....

Yes - another team for me!! I am just loving them! MONA LISA SMILES opens at POLKA DOT PLUM today!!! And she's having a HUGE sale! I totally love her kits!!




Here's what I created for her so far....
This first layout uses her LEMON FUDGE kit! I totally fell in love with this kit...I am going through a grey phase! LOL I am loving grey with pops of color, so don't be too surprised if you see this from me lately!

The word art is by Bethany.

This is a template, I just don't remember who right now. I will edit once I figure it out!



This next one uses a kit called MAMA-RAZZI. New today! Again - loving the grey!! This word art comes with the kit, as well as a few others! Gorgeous colors here!!


I hope to have a couple of more for you soon from Mariska, so be on the look out!! And again, check out the store! It's a great sale!!

No comments: