Paper Hugs and Die Cut Dreams

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Owl Set- Digichick

I love making cute little matched sets! I made this one for The Hybrid Chick - check out that watermark, huh?!?!?!? Very excited to have been asked to be a part of this team!

This set was made using Dani Alencar's Lucky Day kit. Again - what I love about digital - I can't stamp! Now I know there are stampers out there who can make this owl look exactly the same with markers and ink, but I depend on wonderful designers like Dani for that!




So here's the magnets that are inside the tin - and of course because it is tin - your gift won't move around in it's packaging! These are just bottle caps - I won't tell you the brand on the back, need to keep the post rated G. :)


Close up of the tin....all I did here was used my Nestibility cutting dies for the circles and attached them right onto the tin. The twill ribbon was preprinted so I just made sure it was properly placed and went on to attaching it!



This cute little card is just 3x3 - perfect to go along side the tin without an overpowering presence. The "enjoy" is a PaperTrey Ink stamp. (see, I do stamp once in a while - I just don't color!)

And that is it for this cute little project! If you try it, link me up!!

2 comments:

Jennifer Meyer said...

Super cute project Vicki, what a neat idea!!

Enjoy your week! Hugs, Jennifer :)

Mandy said...

This is FANTASTIC!!! Love those owls! :)