Paper Hugs and Die Cut Dreams

Thursday, September 24, 2009

New Blog!!

So....what do you think of the new design?!?!? I LOVE IT!! Must thank Becca at Graffiti Chicks - she was TOTALLY AWESOME to work with! And I know nobody likes to talk about money in this economy - but I will tell you - I did the research - not only did she do a FANTABULOUS job on my blog - her price was awesome too!!

The kit used was by Nikki Boudreau and is called Love You a "Bot". So be sure to check out both Nikki and Becca!!


However, speaking of Robots - you should make sure you check out Scrap Orchard tomorrow (or at least late today)...Amy Stoffel has an adorable robot kit coming out! Can't wait to show you what I made with it!

So be sure to stop back tomorrow - not only will I have something to show you for Amy's new release, but Ziggle Designs has a girly-girly kit coming out and I will have something to show you from her new kit too!!

See you tomorrow!!