Paper Hugs and Die Cut Dreams

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

SBG & Project Tuesday

Hello everybody out there in blog-land!! If you have visited my blog before, you know I have a love of combining stuff. Well, when I did this little project, I wasn't trying to, it just kind of fell into my lap - gotta love it when that happens!!

I had actually originally made this little project for my very FIRST post as part of the SCRAPBOOK GRAPHICS STUDIO CREW! I will be doing a hybrid post over there the third Tuesday of every month, so be sure to stop by!!



This also happens to be this week's Project Tuesday!! It is a mini-birthday book. A place to keep all those dates you don't want to forget that take place on the same date every year.



There is actually a tutorial & template that can be found HERE. I, however, did mine a little bit differently. Mine is digital - done using a digital template from Studio Wendy at Scrapbook Graphics that can be found HERE.





In the end, the result is the same - you end up with an ADORABLE mini perpetual calendar that keeps all your birthdays, anniversaries and some holidays all in one easy place. Mine is 4.25" x 5.5" (actually I think it's a bit smaller after I printed it, but...) All papers and elements that I used were from Baers Garten and can also be found at Scrapbook Graphics.


It can easily be hung on a key rack, a hook, even a refrigerator magnet - depending on what you use to "bind" it of course! Mine is held together with a simple ring and decorated with ribbons.

I hope you like this little project!! Be sure to check out the Project Tuesday blog to see how the rest of the design team created theirs!






2 comments:

Jennifer Meyer said...

Wonderful book Dalis, I LOVE the digi template you used and the pretty ribbon!

Hope you had a nice Birthday! Hugs, Jennifer :)

Mandy said...

Really love your take on the birthday book

Mandy