Paper Hugs and Die Cut Dreams

Friday, September 25, 2009

New Stuff!

Well, it's release day over at Scrap Orchard and I have TWO SUPER CUTE releases to show you!!

This first one is from Amy Stoffel and it's called I AM A ROBOT! You can see all those gears on my boxes and she has some UBER cute robots in that kit too!!


Next up is for the girls in your life!! This kit is called LOVEY-DOVEY and it's a collab between Ziggle Designs & Tracie Stroud. It is SOOO adorable!! Like I already said - VERY girly!!

This one also uses Kelleigh R's Hexagon box templates! I love these templates!! How else would I be able to make such cute boxes!! She's got all sorts of great templates over at the DigiChick, so be sure to check her out!


So be sure to run over to Scrap Orchard and pick them up! You can lose with either of these kits...one of the boys and one for the girls! Can't get much better than that!!

On top of all that cuteness, I have more! lol Ellie Lash is retiring from designing - which makes me VERY sad! I love her designs! But right now, all of her designs are on sale over at Scrapbook Graphics - and CHEAP too!!

I made this layout using her Rugrats Playground kit, which is a collab with Mood Scraps. The template is from Susan Robinson and can be purchased over at Digital Scrap Ink.


And I do have another Ellie Lash layout to show you using NEW TEMPLATES from Studio Hillary, but I have lost it in the external hard drive. As soon as I find it, I will get it on here for you!

Okay - I found it....that wasn't a long wait, was it?!?! lol

This was made using Ellie's Fly Free kit! I love the colors and the elements are just perfect!! Great for those everyday photos...or, in this case, a candid self-portrait taken at a dance!

So be sure to run over to Scrapbook Graphics and check out Hillary's new templates and don't forget about Ellie's stuff - it's on sale and won't be there much longer!!

No comments: