Paper Hugs and Die Cut Dreams

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Miscellaneous

Okay - so no fancy title here! I guess my brain is fried!! So here's stuff that I have created recently, but just didnt' really post in a timely manner! I hope to fix that soon - and when I do, you'll see that project too.

This was a great simple and useful project!! It's made with JM Designs pm Kit. The notebook element was perfect for this note/message stand - I guess you could call it. Made from a self-standing acrylic frame I picked up at Target for $3.99 and you can write on it with dry erase markers, so.....I am 99.9% sure the dry erase markers work on glass as well, if you wanted to do something fancier.



This sweet little box was made using Kelleigh R's Top Heavy box and the Cafe Latte kit which is a collab between Sugarplum Paperie and Tracie Stroud! Both of these items are available at the DigiChick (as is JM Designs pm kit, which is mentioned above!)



I love this layout!! It was made using Hillary's Tilt-A-Whirl template. The kit is Joy to the Fishes by ah! Designs! I love being on Hillary's template team!! I guess you could say it allows me to use my "purchases" for my CT work, instead of just the CT stuff!



That's it for this post!


No comments: