Paper Hugs and Die Cut Dreams

Friday, April 17, 2009

Verve - Last Challenge

Last, but certainly not least, is the Verve Stamps color challenge! I made two 3x3s (I was going to make more, but simply ran out of time.) They were cute and easy though - you could easly make a bunch up and have them ready to go.



The color challeng was soft blue, soft yellow and soft brown. I must say it is not a combination I would have normally put together, but I do like it. The circle flourish is from the Fairy Tales stamp set. The sentiments is from the new Circular Saying stamp set. I love the fact that I was able to just stamp my sentiment, punch the circle and it fit right into the middle of that flourish. The sentiments are up on pop dots, but I am not sure you can tell from the photo. A couple of Kaiser black pearls, some sheer yellow ribbon and I called it done!

So this is the end of the challenges for the Verve Release week. I will have a round up photo of the butterfly set so you can see all of them together.

As always, thanks for stopping by!!

1 comment:

Cath said...

Those are beautiful! What a cool colour combination!