Paper Hugs and Die Cut Dreams

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Hey Sweetie!

This card is for Card Patterns Sketch #12. I just found their blog and love, love, love it! I have a confession....I have always been a scrapbooker, and all of a sudden, I am addicted to card challenges! Sketches and color are my favorites and when I can combine them - I'm in heaven!!

Anyway, I assume you came here to see the card and not to listen to be blabber...



Onto the details - the sentiment is from an MFT Mini Set - the one with the cupcakes...I know that doesn't tell you a lot but..oh wait...let me go find it....okay - I got it - it's called What's Up Cupcake - see, I knew it had cupcakes! LOL The ribbon is American Crafts, the cardstock is CTMH. Those yummy cookies were made with a QuicKutz die. It's the first time I have used this particular die, and I am loving it. It's so darn cute!

I will apologize for the shadows on my card. I popped my cookies (nothing like tossing your cookies) up onto pop dots, so I ended up with shadows. Can't win them all I guess.

Anyway, thanks for visiting once again! Hope to see you back here soon. I have BLOG CANDY coming up....




6 comments:

Tamaroo said...

So stinkin' cute! I love those cookies! It turned out great!

Anonymous said...

I need that EK Success border punch... stop using it...or I'll have to get out of my PJs and get one.

-- dalis

Marie said...

Very cute and "sweet" card!!! Love the little cookies - very original. Thanks for playing along with this week's sketch at CP.

whoistracy said...

Watch out Vicki, cards are addicting!!! I started with one challenge, next thing I know I was doing three or more a week. Eek!

But they're so fun. Love your yummy take on the sketch. Thanks for joining us!

Angela said...

Sweeeeetttt!

Sonya said...

What a neat idea, putting cookies on your card! Love your creative take on this weeks challenge