Paper Hugs and Die Cut Dreams

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Hey Sweetie!

This card is for Card Patterns Sketch #12. I just found their blog and love, love, love it! I have a confession....I have always been a scrapbooker, and all of a sudden, I am addicted to card challenges! Sketches and color are my favorites and when I can combine them - I'm in heaven!!

Anyway, I assume you came here to see the card and not to listen to be blabber...



Onto the details - the sentiment is from an MFT Mini Set - the one with the cupcakes...I know that doesn't tell you a lot but..oh wait...let me go find it....okay - I got it - it's called What's Up Cupcake - see, I knew it had cupcakes! LOL The ribbon is American Crafts, the cardstock is CTMH. Those yummy cookies were made with a QuicKutz die. It's the first time I have used this particular die, and I am loving it. It's so darn cute!

I will apologize for the shadows on my card. I popped my cookies (nothing like tossing your cookies) up onto pop dots, so I ended up with shadows. Can't win them all I guess.

Anyway, thanks for visiting once again! Hope to see you back here soon. I have BLOG CANDY coming up....




7 comments:

Tamaroo said...

So stinkin' cute! I love those cookies! It turned out great!

stamprgrl said...

I need that EK Success border punch... stop using it...or I'll have to get out of my PJs and get one.

-- dalis

Marie said...

Very cute and "sweet" card!!! Love the little cookies - very original. Thanks for playing along with this week's sketch at CP.

whoistracy said...

Watch out Vicki, cards are addicting!!! I started with one challenge, next thing I know I was doing three or more a week. Eek!

But they're so fun. Love your yummy take on the sketch. Thanks for joining us!

Angela said...

Sweeeeetttt!

Michelle Bertuzzi said...

If this was real, I would've eaten all those cookies by the time I finish typing my comment! LOL.
This card is sooo cute! Love the fancy edges and of course, the cookies! Glad to see your take over at CP. Thanks!

Sonya said...

What a neat idea, putting cookies on your card! Love your creative take on this weeks challenge