Paper Hugs and Die Cut Dreams

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Verve - Challenge Sketch #3

This is the third sketch for the Verve Release Week Challenges!! I think I like it. LOL It uses the butterfly from Beautiful Kindness. The sentiment says: "What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls a Butterfly". It comes from the Beautiful You stamp set. Both are available at Verve Stamps! I thought the sentiment was perfect to go with my quintet of cards!!



The Background stamp is also from the Beautiful Kindness set. The brads are Doodlebug. I have to say - I have seen Laura Frederickson (a Verve Diva!) do the "Weekend Sketch Set" every week, and always thought about trying it...but this is the closes I have come. I must say I did enjoy it immensely. You just might see a weekend sketch set from me sometime soon!

As always, thanks for stopping by!! There will definitely be more tomorrow. The Verve Color challenge is last up!

No comments: