Paper Hugs and Die Cut Dreams

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Unity Hip Hop Challenge

Today's challenge over at the Unity Hip Hip was three layers and three colors - no more, you could do less. Which makes me ask - how do you truly count a layer?!?!


At most this card would be three layers - leaf, flower, flower center. This card was created with one of the new 3-D QuicKutz dies - which I am TRULY LOVING!! The stamp, of course, is Unity. It's from the March Kit of the Month which I personally just got in yesterday! I have seen SOOOO many great creations with it throughout the month that I just had to have it!

I thought the simple sentiment was perfect for my simple card!

The papers are from an Apron Strings Designs kit - the same kit actually that I used in the post below (if you can believe it). The ink is CTMH Garden Green and the base is actually a premade base from DCWV.

I made this card this morning in literally 10 minutes!! Hope you like it and as always - thanks for taking the time to vising my blog!






2 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

What a pretty flower, TFS.

Lisa H. said...

that die cut flower rocks! this is a great CAS card. I count the flower with leaves all as one layer!