Paper Hugs and Die Cut Dreams

Saturday, October 4, 2008

WELCOME BACK TO WCMD CROPSTOP STYLE!


Welcome to the first stop on the second mini blog hop for World Card Making Day for CropStop.com! (now that was a mouthful!!!)

This will be challenge #6 KRAFTY SET! The challenge is to make a set of cards! You want to make a set of note/gift card about 3x3, 4x4 ish in size...the only other thing you will need to do is use KRAFT paper! Easy, right?!?!?

Rules are the same as the first hop - see my post here for all the details. From here, you are going to hop over to Sherry's blog!

Forgot something - BLOG CANDY!!! Leave me a comment here and take a guess as to what my daughter did to end up in the Emergency Room last night and I will send you out some candy (hopefully I will get to post a picture ASAP). If anybody guesses exactly right, I will send out blog candy to TWO lucky people!!!

Have fun and I can't wait to see your creations....only four more hops to go!!






  • Cupcake Stamp - Cornish Heritage Farms - Kim Hughes Collection
  • Ribbon - All That Scraps - May Road Textured
  • Sentiment Stamps - PaperTrey Ink

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

emergency room.. ohhhh no.. hopefully yours are nothing like Ontario's where you would be waiting 12 hours before being seen..

Im going to guess that your daughter broke her arm ..... on the trampoline.. ?!?!?!

I guess if i knew how old you daughter was, that would help a bit.. laughs.. ah well.... i guess thats why its a guess.. :)

hope shes okay now though!

Brenda said...

First I hope that she is doing good. I would have to guess that she fell off a skate board. Take care.

Ginger B said...

loved your challenge....Now on too the next one...

hope your daughter is good...thinking maybe got hurt playing ball?

Aidel Knaidel said...

Get well soon to your daughter! Last time I did something not too bright that landed me in the ER, it was cutting a bagel while holding it in my hand. (How dumb is that??!!) Maybe your daughter did something similar....

By the way, my hand is fine now!

Kim Mraz said...

what a fabulous set...and an awesome gift idea!
I love everything about it
(hope your daughter is ok)
:)

Anne Marie Peterson said...

Hope your daughter is well! These cupcake cards and holder are a dream!!
Hugs,
Anne Marie
http://didsomeonesaystamp.blogspot.com