Paper Hugs and Die Cut Dreams

Friday, October 3, 2008

CropStop Kit - Sour Cream Container

I love this little container! Right before I made it, I had found the template on somebody's blog, which I believe led back to SCS. Please forgive me for not having something more solid to tell you, but I will see if I can locate the information.

Again - CropStop.com kit!! (I am love love loving it) You can go see the whole kit (and purchase it today) at CropStop.com. <-----click there :) The only things not in the kit were the ribbon and the stamp. These little sour cream containers would be great party favors or even great to stick in a basket with other treats! Be sure to check out the Design team. Their links are on my sidebar (and in my October 1 post). They have some FANTABULOUS creations for you to see!





  • CropStop October kit
  • Stamp - Verve
  • Ribbon - stash

1 comment:

Vicki said...

I love this sour cream container! I think I am going to make a few of these for my SU party.