Paper Hugs and Die Cut Dreams

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

CropStop Kit - Box in a Bag

I know I have shown you this Box in a Bag before, but this one is special! It is made with the FIRST EVER CROPSTOP PAPERCRAFTING KIT!!!!!! (now available at CropStop.com)

I am excited about it because you will be seeing the work of my design team!! We are so excited about this first kit that we had three guest designers too! Here are links to their blogs (which are also on my sidebar)

Annie
Sherry
Mel
Gloria

Veronica - Guest Designer
Trace - Guest Designer
Enfys - Guest Designer

I can't say I gave them a lot of guidance this month - I wanted them to be able to go all out with their creations for this first kit - and they are just THE BOMB!!!! They rocked this kit and you will see more from them (and me) in the days to come!!

We will also be celebrating World Card Making Day on Saturday, October 4th with two mini blog hops - on in the morning and one in the afternoon, with challenges from this AWESOME Design Team! There will be prizes too!! Don't forget to check out the forum! Although brand new, it's got some great people on it already! You MUST run over and check it out!

Be sure to stop back tomorrow and see what we're all up to!
Thanks for visiting.






1 comment:

Enfys said...

That box in a bag looks just fabulous in that floral paper Vicki - now where have I seen that before............... :)