Paper Hugs and Die Cut Dreams

Saturday, October 4, 2008

CropStop Kit - Lunch Bag Bag





Yes - another item from my CropStop October kit!!! It was chock full of stuff if I do say so myself! :)

This cute little gift bag, believe it or not, is a standard bought-in-the-grocery-store lunch bag!! The front and back panels are standard card size (4.25 x 5.5) and then attached to the lunch bag with adhesive - that was it!!! I did the panels, and then put the panel against the lunch bag and then cut the lunch bag down so it wouldn't show over the panels. Quick and cute if you are in a pinch for a gift back!

Stop back later (like around 9am and again at 2pm) - it's World Card Making Day you know and I have stuff to show you!!! The CropStop blog hop starts at Annie's blog at 9 am...hop on over!!

Thanks for visiting!!






  • CropStop October kit
  • BossKut corner swirl die from CropStop.com
  • QuicKutz Diesel alphabet

No comments: