Paper Hugs and Die Cut Dreams

Saturday, October 4, 2008

Limelight Sketch!











For World Card Making Day, I was able to squeek out one card. In this case, it was a card for my daughter, who I had to take to the ER last night. (can't tell you why, there's blog candy below!)

Anyway, this card is made with the Limelight sketch. Of course, after reading the entire challenge, I think I could be disqualified. It was supposed to be fall or Halloween. Now, I have an owl and green, which says fall-ish to me, but I am probably PUSHING the limits!! Anyway, it's a cute card and my daughter likes it too! I guess that's really the important part here.


Thanks for looking and I hope you all had a GREAT World Card Making Day!





  • Papers - Apron Strings Designs
  • Q.T. Hooty - Pink Cat Stamps


6 comments:

Kevin Renz said...

Gotta love that owl. Thanks for playing Vicki!

Mandy said...

I say that the owl makes it count! :) I love your super cute card!!

Sherry's Creations said...

It's a very cute card!!!!

SeaStar Creations said...

i just got this set :) i LOVE all those cute little owls and can't wait to use them. this card is really cute ... thanks for sharing!

kimberly
sbs18

CraftyC said...

Gorgeous card, the owls are so cute!
Clairex

Cath said...

The owls are very cute and I love the colours you have used.