Paper Hugs and Die Cut Dreams

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Size Matters



Catchy title, huh??? There was a sketch challenge over a Limelight Papercrafts - use the sketch and make it Manly! So here it is - I took this opportunity to use my Twisted Sentiments set from My Favorite Things...and the extra large !!! is from Unity Stamps. Limelight has a gread selection of Unity Stamps available - this particular set is not currently showing as available over there, but they do have a great selection of Unity Stamps!


I do like the way this card came out. I was trying to multi-task while creating it, so I guess it's just lucky to be here! The colors were manly and I think the little screw brads at the bottom were perfect for this Manly Card!


Thanks for looking and be sure to check out Limelight!




  • Stamps: Unity & My Favorite Things
  • Ribbon - May Arts from All that Scraps
  • Base - DCWV
  • Cardstock - CTMH
  • Brads - stash

9 comments:

Mandy said...

Heehee! This is too funny! Great card! Thanks you for playing along!

Lisa H. said...

OMG! this card is too funny! I just love it and think it is a great masculine card. thanks for the giggle!

Gloria Stengel said...

I printed that challenge out to work on this weekend. But it's now under a pile of other projects so not too sure if I'll get to it or not. Yours turned out great!

Sherry's Creations said...

lol .. are you giving this to hubby for his birthday??? :-)

Brandi Parshley said...

OMG! I love it! Just too funny! Great way to combine stamps for a perfect card!

Kevin Renz said...

That's a great card Vicki and gotta love that sentiment. Humor matters too!

Anonymous said...

vicki,
that card soooooo ROCKS!!!!!!

SeaStar Creations said...

so cute and funny! great use of an interesting sketch :) love it!

kimberly
sbs18

Bridgett Owens said...

Oh that is a funny card! I think it is the PERFECT masculine card! LOL
Hugs,
Bridgett