Paper Hugs and Die Cut Dreams

Thursday, October 2, 2008

CropStop Kit - Pizza Box


I love this little pizza box!! For the main box, it's one piece of cardstock, a few score lines and a couple of snips with the scissors! Again, all items came from the October kit (except the dies to do the die cuts). Aren't those K & Co papers just delicious!!! What you can't see is there's self-adhesive paper ribbon around the edge of this box!
This box is the perfect size for a gift card - I didn't create the original template, it was a Jen del Muro creation, but if you send me an email I will either try to locate the link or write you up some directions myself.
I will have more tomorrow, so be sure to come back and check out the design team too! Their links are right over there ------------>. They're also in yesterday's post (so if you didn't stop by yesterday, go check out yesterday's creation too!)
Thanks for visiting!





No comments: