Paper Hugs and Die Cut Dreams

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Mint Chocolate Chip


This was a busy weekend! I participated in an online crop this past weekend over at Simply Obsessed (as we all are!) and I did get four layouts done! You will be seeing them over the next couple of days! Everything was based on Ice Cream. This first one I am going to show you was a color challenge - Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream - using Green, White & Black on a layout!

I made this very simple layout of my friend Lisa (and I am sure she won't appreciate my using this particular picture) but as she had on a black and white dress, I figured it worked really well with the challenge!

Cardstock is Bazzill and CTMH, patterned paper is Doodlebug, ribbon was purchased from the Stamper's Dream, flower is by Lil Davis, Lisa Letters were cut from black cardstock using the Totally Tall Boss Kut alphabet which can be purchased at http://www.cropstop.com/ and the buttons were from the stash!

As always, thanks for visiting!



No comments: