Paper Hugs and Die Cut Dreams

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Here's the Skinny...



The Mosy Scrapper is in the middle of it's Design Team Call. I decided to go for it! So they are doing elimination rounds - which is such fun!!! The first challenge was to create a layout about "what you have done thus far this summer". Now, I personally have never done one of these layouts that incorporates a whole time period, so this one was new for me. So I wanted to get as many pictures on there as possible (very different from what I have been doing which is about one picture at a time) ~ so I cut the pictures skinny, instead of into squares ~ hence the title - The Skinny on Summer! (cute, huh?)

Anywho, I am very please with how it came out, even though there isn't a lot of fluff and frill...it is, after all, about the pictures!

So I hope you like it!! As always, thanks for visiting!



1 comment:

Misty said...

cute cute cute love the "Skinny" of summer