Paper Hugs and Die Cut Dreams

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Courtney's Closet


I had stumbled about this blog, through another blog - and I really couldn't tell you whose, but I love the challenge - it's an inspiration challenge on a cute little baby girl in the cutest clothes! You know how cute baby girl clothes are!!! Okay - that was rambling, even for me! lol

Anyway, if you hop over to Libby's Little Addiction, you will find the picture of the cute little baby in the cute little pink dress!

Here is the card I came up with based on this cute little dress!!!

I got the paper from Michael's - it was actually a HUGE box of paper - 250 sheets on sale for $9.99! The ribbon and white cardstock are both CTMH. The flower within the ribbon is another of my crocheted flowers - this one small and daisy-like. I also made the stick pin! I have seen those pins all over the place and were expensive, so I made my own!!
This card will shortly be on it's way to Christa. I want her to see my flowers and pins in action!

As always, thanks for visiting!!





6 comments:

Vicki said...

Love the soft, girly feeling of this card! I am off to check out the challenge.

Colleen said...

What a soft and pretty card! Love the pin!

Cath said...

That is so pretty! Having all boys I don't get much inspiration like this. I'll have to peak at the challenge!

SeaStar Creations said...

adorable! love that pretties kit :) what fun challenge.

kimberly
sbs18

Heather said...

hi Vicki, this card is lovely, great papers and I like the little pin too
hugs

Libby Hickson said...

Such a pretty card - love the stick pin you added - thanks so much for playing along!!