Paper Hugs and Die Cut Dreams

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Another Two-fer!!!


Hello there! Nice to see everybody visiting, and if you haven't already, be sure to check out the brand new CropStop.com Design Team! They are linked to your left.

I love this layout! It was actually a challenge last weekend on Simply Obsessed, but I didn't get to it in time for their online crop. However, I had been participating in the Scrapbooking American Idol Design Team Contest (my name for it) over at The Mosy Scrapper and had been challenged in Round 3 (the final round) to use what I considered a popular scrapbooking trend. Now, I am not the trendiest person around, so I was a little apprehensive about this round. After searching through my scrapbooking magazines I was ready to go! Scallops, Texture, Bling and the challenge from Simply Obsessed to do an All White layout - that's beautiful layout you see is what I came up with! (And I did get the January Guest Designer Spot over at The Mosy Scrapper!!!!!)

And the details - cardstock, sticker letters and scalloped velvet ribbon came out of an Apron Strings Designs kit. Photo mat is embossed using the Cuttlebug Distressed Stripes embossing folder from http://www.cropstop.com/. Scallops were cut using the new QuicKutz 12" border die. Clear dew drops and white Doodlebug sugar coated brads from cropstop.com.
As always ~ thanks for visiting!




No comments: