Paper Hugs and Die Cut Dreams

Monday, August 4, 2008

Jar Swap



I recently joined the ladies on We Scrap Better in a Jar Swap! Several posts ago, you would have seen the jar I sent to Kelly. I just received mine today from Kristi and figured I'd show it to you!!

It was filled with such great stuff!!!!!! Love Love Love everything in there and I just need to say - THANKS KRISTI!!! I got buttons, ribbons, frames, a mini tag album, stickles, chipboard, glitter, stickers, ric rac, slides, photo corners, bling bling bling, keys, charms, clips, pipe cleaners, flowers, crayons, and more!!!! My favorite piece I think is a stick pin made with blue and clear crystals!! I have been dying to try one on something and now I have one!!

Now I need to get my butt moving on our button flower swap! And the ATC swap!
Thanks for visiting!!




1 comment:

Heather said...

oooh, look at all your new goodies! have fun playing! :)
hugs

ps your tags are awesome. Love all the ribbon at the top