Paper Hugs and Die Cut Dreams

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Ziska - Cutie Pie

Hi everybody!! Hope all is well in your neck of the woods! Today I bring you three layouts from Studio Ziska over at Scrapbook Graphics. These three layouts are all made with her Cutie Pie kit. It is actually a very girly kit, but I am glad to say I was able to do one layout with my son for it as well!

This first one is entitled Baby Girl. It uses a template and I actually did it for a Speed Scrap over at Scrap Matters. It was actually done with only one pictures, just cropped differently.


This next one I actually didn't title. I am not 100% sure that layouts always need a title, so every once in a while I throw one in there without one!


An last but certainly not least...Sleepy Boy. This is my son, who fell asleep KNEELING near the couch? How do they do that? But this is my boy layout and still uses this very girl kit! It would probably be easier for a baby and a little more difficult for an older boy, but I think it worked!

I am hoping to give you a BIG announcement tomorrow, so be sure to come back soon!!!






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i Loved the way how you've kept the designs raw. Looks fabulous!

Cash Online Get Easy cash at your door step