Paper Hugs and Die Cut Dreams

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Sunken Garden - for Ziska!

I am loving being a Guest Member for Studio Ziska's Creative Team!! I did these two layouts with a kit called Sunken Garden and you can find it over at Scrapbook Graphics. Both were done using templates. The Sophomore Dance template is from Little Dreamer Designs from Michelle Filo and they're called Playing with Paper. I just love templates!!



This second one uses a template I found as a freebie. It's buy Christine Brown Designs. I LOVE this template! It is SOOOOO unique!!


I will have at least one more layout for you using Sunken Garden - especially since it's almost done!! This kit is VERY elegant! It would be lovely for wedding photos. Anyway, thanks for stopping by! Be sure to come back soon, there's always more to see!!






No comments: