Paper Hugs and Die Cut Dreams

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Pretty Scrappy

A new month!! Okay, so we're already into the month and I am just a little slow with the announcment! LOL Anyway, that means a whole new bunch of kits to play with over at Pretty Scrappy!!

This first layout - entitled COLOR - uses a kit called Scrap It, Snap it by ValerieN Designs. I didn't even touch on all the elements and papers that are included in this kit! There's SOOO much more! I did use a template on this layout from Studio Hillary.

The journaling tells about my daughter's VERY FIRST PAYCHECK and she wanted a mini computer and ordered it in PURPLE. Just so happened - it matched her toenail polish!


Next layout - DEVIN - uses the Live, Laugh, Love kit by Designs by Angel. It is actually a kit about autism and has many of the autism puzzle pieces included. It's a very cute kit whether your child is autistic or not. As Devin is not, I opted not to use the puzzle pieces for his layout - but would you look at that tree?!?!?



I LOVE this layout! The kit is by Valarie Ostrom Designs and is called GIRL TALK! It is a perfect kit for the girls in your life! I would say not your youngest little girls, but a little bit older! Here you see my daughter and her best friend about two years ago! It's one of my favorite pictures of the two of them. The template - which I just ADORE - is from Sahlin Studio.


And last, but certainly not least - Little Miss Sassy (that would definitely be my daughter!) and although she doesn't look overly sassy in this photo - her shirt matched the paper, so I went with it! ROFL

Anyway - this is the Pretty Scrappy August Collab and it's HUGE!!! Who you see here is not even the tip of th iceberg!! It's called Drama Queen (a female to last month's Drama King).

The font at the bottom is called You Are Loved and I believe it came from dafont.com.

And that's what Pretty Scrappy looked like for me this month! Stayed tuned - there's A LOT of stuff to see tomorrow.

As a teaser - new releases - Jady Day Studio, LCC by Amy Stoffel, Ziggle Designs & Geeky Diva...but sssshhhhhhh! it's a secret!!




No comments: