Paper Hugs and Die Cut Dreams

Sunday, July 19, 2009

A Template Book - Part 1

Hey there everybody!! Yes I have gotten a little lost lately and haven't been blogging everyday, but hopefully I will be getting back into it.

If you read here regularly, you know I have been doing a lot of digital stuff lately and am LOVING IT!! I have more for you today.

The pages I have for you today are part of a 20-page 8x8 Template album by Studio Hillary. I guest designed for her on this album. I LOVE this set of templates! They were easy to use, relatively simple, which allowed me to create around them while keeping a uniform feel in the album.

These are the first five pages. I will be changing my title page - as it's really my Summer 2008 album - but I left it at Summer 2009 as that's how the template comes - but it's easily changeable.

That large tree on the cover is from LCC by Amy Stoffel and the rest is Jady Day Studios (both available at ScrapOrchard). I just LOVED that tree! And it matched so PERFECTLY with everything else!

So here are the first five - I have done these in four posts and you will probably get them intermingled with other stuff over the next week or so.





I will be making a few minor changes - I realized I forgot something on the "Things We Did" page (and yes, that's how the template comes) and would like to put in some 2008 dates, etc.

Hope you like it!! Thanks for stopping by!



No comments: