Paper Hugs and Die Cut Dreams

Monday, July 13, 2009

Let Freedom Ring

Hello there! I have more digital for you today!! These are all from DESIGNS IN DIGITAL and they all use the July Mega Kit - LET FREEDOM RING - and let me tell you - when they say MEGA they really mean it! This kit is LOADED!!!!!

Everything you see here was made from the kit! Plus there was SO MUCH MORE in the kits that I didn't even use. So if you have Independence Day pictures you are waiting to scrap - I would RUN over there and grab this kit!

This first one is Devin & I last Fourth of July taken at a friend's house during their annual celebration - actually, I think the party was on the third! :)



This isn't even a Fourth of July picture. This is Devin at his recent field trip. We went to Save the Bay which is an organization in Rhode Island to keep Narragansett Bay clean and to teach the kids not only about keeping it clean, but recycling as well.

Lastly, my beautiful daughter taken at one of her cheerleading competitions last year. I love this photo and will probably scrap it again!

Thats it for now - thanks for stopping by!!


2 comments:

Lesley said...

Wow Vicki! Love your layouts!!! The first one is adroable! That pic of you and your son is the sweetest!!

Smiles,
Lesley :)

Daniella said...

Your digital lo's are FAB!!!! I already told you, I wish I could do it!! Every one says it is so easy, but....not for me!! Great pics!!