And today's challenge - you might ask? To use THREE DIFFERENT EMBELLISHMENTS on your project - meaning if you use two ribbons - it's only counts as one embellishment - and of course, you need to incorporate at least one other CURRENT challenge. As you will see on my card below I used ribbon, flowers & crystals.
I'm not sure you can tell - but this card is made from acetate! I love the elegant looks it gives it but I don't use it all that often!
The challenges included for this card - and it works HARD I tell you!
- Pile It On! - Three different embellishments
- Our Creative Corner - red, white & blue
- Flutterby - open, but use a butterfly
- Card Patterns - Sketch - I don't normally "copy" a sketch quite as closely as this, but as soon as I saw the sketch, this card came right into my head!
- Crafty Creations - Celebrations
- Libby's Little Addiction - Courtney's Closet - you have to go see the cute little outfit Courtney is wearing - it's so cute with a little American butterfly!
- ABC - U is for USA
- Three Clovers - Red, White & Blue
- Cuttlebug Spot - Celebrate your Country
- Color Chef - Red, White & Blue
- The Pink Elephant - Favorite Color Combo
- **ETA** Also works for today's 2RedBananas challenge - make it patriotic! Since I just made it and posted in this morning, I have no problem counting it - although they will probably see another one - I LOVE red, white & blue!!
Thanks for visiting!