Paper Hugs and Die Cut Dreams

Monday, July 13, 2009

Drama King - Game King

Got a little boy? Have trouble finding a kit to scrap his photos with? Look no further!!! Pretty Scrappy's July Collab kit is perfect! It's called DRAMA KING and has all sorts of "boy" stuff in it. It's loaded with papers and elements. I am TOTALLY loving how my layout came out too! As most of you know (if you read my blog regularly anyway) I am a new digital scrapper. This layout was made with a template - which is like a sketch if you're a traditional scrapper - and I just put my own spin on it!

You can find the kit HERE at Pretty Scrappy.

And the template HERE at Brandy Designs blog - it's free!


As you can see, I made my little boy into the GAME KING! He loves that Nintendo DS - even though it did hit the toilet and he had to go back to using the old one - or his sister's pink one!! LOL

Thanks for stopping by!!