Paper Hugs and Die Cut Dreams

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Loving Digital!!

I am soooo loving working in Digital! My friend Gloria told me she's "lost me to the dark side"! LOL Although I still love my paper, I don't have to search for my supplies for digital, and I can pack it up and take it with me wherever I go!

Anyway....here's my latest layout for Pretty Scrappy. The kit is called Cheerful and the designer is Share Your Moments Designs. I literally picked this kit to match my daughter's dress! It was so perfect too...and being the daisy-lover that I am - I was THRILLED to find it had daisies too!




I just LOVE it! Although because it has a partially white background, it's hard to tell where the layout ends...I will have to figure out a way to fix that one!

Anyway, come back tomorrow for the Stamps & Smiles card sketch - and my ScrapSchemes post, also a digital layout for Pretty Scrappy, is below.



No comments: