Paper Hugs and Die Cut Dreams

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

CARD SKETCH A DAY!



Did you know there's a new card challenge blog out there - A Card Sketch A DAY!!!!!!

Here are my two cards for the first two days - I happen to get there on Day 2....Friends for Life is the Day 1 Sketch! I took the liberty of flip-flopping (upside down I think!). Love love love the way it came out! This was also a new color combination for me.

Day 2 card is actually going to my supervisor. Her birthday was last Friday and she took the day off as well as yesterday so this is actually my first opportunity to see her since then! I LOVE the colors and how it came out!

As always, thanks for visiting...and remember, all the deets are down below under my cute little supply branch!



Friends For Life card
  • Cardstock & Ink - CTMH
  • Stamps - Unity (August KOM)
  • Dew Drops (Lily Pad) from CropStop.com
  • Ovals cut with Nestibilities

Happy Birthday card

7 comments:

Susan said...

Great cards, love how you used the AS kit!

Unknown said...

Great cards, love your blog layout!! And... check out my blog today to see something fun for you:
http://stampinspot.blogspot.com/2008/09/blog-candy-winner.html

Vicki said...

Awesome cards, Vicki! I am off to check out the new card blog!

Gloria Stengel said...

Love the bday card! Love the colors.

Vicki said...

Stop by my blog and see what is waiting for you!

Deb said...

Thanks for the link to the challenge blog. It always helps to have a challenge!

Great stuff as usual!

Mandy said...

Oooh! I absolutely LOVE the friends for life card!