Paper Hugs and Die Cut Dreams

Friday, September 26, 2008

SUPER BLOG CANDY - FOR A GREAT CAUSE!!!

Flower Card

First - the most important part - this is in celebration of World Alzheimer's Day - we want to thank the caregivers!

Here are all the details of the blog candy. It is a VERY large prize. Go check out Cammie's entire post, but in short version, make a card, mail it to a caretaker of a person affected with Alzheimer's and MAIL! If you don't know anybody personally, send the card to:

The Staff at the Artman Home, 250 N. Bethlehem Pike, Ambler, PA 19002.

This is where the card you see above will be going. I have made two other cards to send, which I will post this weekend (they will be from my children and I don't happen to have the pictures on the comptuer I am working on) and the card above is a card I had made - I think it's the most favorite card I have ever made - the saying on it says "Scatter Joy". I feel these people can use the scattering of joy! They do wonderful work for people - and as Cammie says, it is often thankless!

So go make a card and enter the blog candy.

Thanks for visiting!

1 comment:

Gloria Stengel said...

Stunning card Vicki! What a great cause.