Paper Hugs and Die Cut Dreams

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Casing Jennifer Buck




Angela over at Unity Stamps put out a challenge for us to case Jennifer Buck as Jennifer just became one of the newest members of the Splitcoast Dirty Dozen. I, personally, am not surprised - I love her work and am subscribed to her blog. I am also NOT the best stamper - but I did give it a shot.

The butterfly is a case of this card that I found on her blog. And this card is what I based the crown card on.

As always - thanks for visiting!






CROWN CARD


  • Papers & ribbon - Apron Strings Designs
  • Crown Stamp - Unity
  • Rhinestones - Michael's


BUTTERFLY CARD

  • Patterned paper - stash
  • Card Base - DCWV
  • Ribbon - CTMH Chocolate Organdy
  • Markers - Stampin' Up
  • Ink - CTMH Chocolate


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful cards!

Jennifer Buck said...

These are beautiful! I'm so glad you played! I love your cards! Good luck! Those are some awesome Unity goodies up for grabs! :)

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

fab cards

love em both

hugs jane x

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

Wonderful cards! Love the butterfly and the offset crown...fabulous case of Jennifer's work!

Cath said...

I love the butterfly, the colour combo is just great!