Paper Hugs and Die Cut Dreams

Monday, September 8, 2008

Another Double Challenge!


I made this cute little box - a two-fer! There is a color challenge going on over at the CropStop.com gallery - RED, ORANGE & YELLOW and then there's a new 3-D Challenge blog! They must have made it for me because if you frequent here often, you know how much I love boxes, bags and the such!

I love the way this little bag turned out! Hopefully you do to! Thanks so much for visiting!




  • Cardstock - Bazzill
  • Ribbon - Michael's $1 Bin
  • Flowers - Prima
  • Button - stash
  • Embossing folder - Cuttlebug (new from one of the duo sets)
  • Thanks - Cuttlebug (also from one of the new duo sets)

9 comments:

Amy said...

Super cute - llove the colors you chose!

Pamela Smerker said...

WOW great colors, love that big flower and the ribbon to match! Thanks for playing with us at 3DDC this week. Hope to see more of your work.

Anonymous said...

Great job on this! So fresh and springy. Thanks for playing at 3DDC this week!

Camillae said...

Oooo so sweeet box. Love it.

thescrapmaster said...

Great design!

~Samantha

Vicki said...

This is so cute! Don't forget to stop by my blog and pick up your award!!

Mandy said...

How adorable! Your blog has lots of great projects on it!!

Be sure to check my blog today to see the winner of the Cupcakes A La Yummy stamp set. :) :) :)

Kevin Renz said...

Very cute! I'm a bag/box lover too. Congrats on winning the blog candy over at Limelight. That stamp set is so cute - its next on my list!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Vicky!