Paper Hugs and Die Cut Dreams

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Two Challenges!

I was able to get two layouts done yesterday (actually I got more done, but I have to save some stuff for "special occasions"!), both for challenges.

The first one is for CPS. I think I went off sketch slightly on this one, but I think the basic of the sketch is still there - probably (hee hee). Anyway, even if I am off sketch, the inspiration came from CPS's weekly sketch.

The worse part, I have no clue where most of the supplies came from - the cardstock is Bazzill, I think the patterned paper is SEI. Both were purchased from
www.allthatscraps.com. The white cardstock is more than likely CTMH. Ink is stazon - colored with SU markers. Buttons and ribbon were in the stash!
The second layout was for a sketch challenge (Weekly Challenge #10) over at 4 Scrappy Sisters. I can tell you the kit (papers, cardstock, photo clips, orange plastic circle and chipboard) is from Apron Strings Designs. Letters are CTMH cardstock, QK Diesel Alphabet, stamped with CTMH stamps (May SOTM). Dew drops are from www.cropstop.com.

I will be showing another sneak peek for Clear Dollar Stamps later today, so you might want to be on the lookout for it!

Thanks for stopping by!!





No comments: