Paper Hugs and Die Cut Dreams

Friday, June 6, 2008

Tagged!

I've Been Tagged....AGAIN! And of course my wonderful SBS18 Sister Jaime - advised me to "visit her and get it done" (sweet, isn't she! :)
Since I have answered these once I will switch up the questions. . .
1. FIVE YEARS AGO...
I was still not working (by choice) at home with my one year old son, Devin - he was less mischievous then too!

2. 5 THINGS ON TODAY'S "try to avoid" LIST...
housework of any kind

whiny children - which is impossible

working

getting wet - as it's raining here in Rhode Island

being attacked by a large wet Great Dane (again, it's raining here)


3. MOVIES I ENJOY...
Drama, comedies, cartoons - not that I ever watch any, but...

4. THINGS I WOULD DO IF I WAS A MOVIE STAR...
walk around in big sunglass, carrying a small dog and probably trying to figure out the best way to make my butt smaller without everybody noticing, yet wanting everybody to notice my smaller butt


5. 3 PLACES I HAVE VISITED...
Canada, Florida, Washington D.C.

Since the tagging thing has gone 'round and 'round, I will take my chances with the chain mail Gods and not tag anybody! hee hee hee


Vicki

No comments: