Paper Hugs and Die Cut Dreams

Monday, June 2, 2008

Tagged!

Okay - I thought I had avoided all the tagging...most on SBS18 were probably all tagging the other Vicky! But Deena tagged me (she's also my ATC partner) so here goes:

Ten years ago… I only had two children instead of three, I was just about to get married to my youngest son's father, and I took up scrapbooking shortly after that! The rest, as they say, is history! :)

5 Things in Today’s To Do List: Finish working, help my friend (and other employer who pays me in scrapbooking supplies) with eBay listings, figure out something for dinner, get Devin cleaned up and ready for bed (which is no easy task I tell you), and find myself 10 minutes of peace and quiet!

Things I would Do If I Were a Millionaire: Pay off my house, my brother's house, plan for my kids' educations, and something big with scrapbooking - store, website, something...

Places I have lived: Always in Rhode Island - Providence, Pawtucket, West Warwick, Warwick, Coventry

that should do it for the tagging....I am supposed to tag three other people with this...I will have to think on that one! I think everybody I know has already been tagged! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for playing along Vicki!
smiles, Deena