Paper Hugs and Die Cut Dreams

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

SnS Challenges ~ *BLOG CANDY* alert

I have been working hard on the Savvy 'n' Sassy forum challenges!! You should go check them out.

This one challenge was to use a bird on a layout. Lucky for me, I have graduation photos and I thought a "Time to Fly" phrase would be perfect - and would get the bird on the page too.

Most of the items on this page were yet again from an Apron Strings Designs kit (I haven't received my first SnS Ribbon Card kit so I will have to wait before I can use their items for my challenges). The only thing not from the ASD kit would be the ribbon and the letters were cut out from my QuicKutz Moxie Alphabets (my favorite).



Second is my Altered Clothespin. You had to use ribbon and use something "recycled". In this case - the stamps.My husband was going to throw out letters found in his grandfather's things (he got a bunch of stuff a couple of years ago when his grandfather passed away and never cleaned through it). We can never seem to "find" the main on the clutter that is our dining room table so I figured this huge clothespin would do the trick!





The last challenge I have done over there is to use a book title as the title of your layout. The layout is done again with papers and doodlebug frills from an Apron Strings Designs kit. Ric rac is CTMH. The birds are from Bazzill Cardstock and are a quickutz die (purchased from www.cropstop.com) and the letters at the top are Metro font and LOVE is a separate QK die.

That's all for today, but I assure you there'll be more coming soon!
Thanks for looking. But come back soon....there'll be BLOG CANDY announced later today!!


Vicki

No comments: