Paper Hugs and Die Cut Dreams

Monday, February 8, 2010

New Stuff from my Creative Teams!

I have a bunch of new stuff to show you today! I am probably late on some of it, but when the computer crashed, it took a while to get back up and running again!!

This first one is all AMY STOFFEL! She has NEW PAGE STARTER TEMPLATES in her store and I totally LOVE them!! You should know by now that I really haven't met a template I didn't like! LOL

This also uses her new kit called SUGAR PIE! It has the most adorable elements in it!! It's available over at Scrap Orchard.


This next layout is also a PAGE STARTER TEMPLATE from Amy! The kit is called CLOSE TO THE EDGE by Shawna Clingerman and is available over at Sweet Shoppe.


This next one uses a template by Haynay Designs. The kit, however, is from FISHBOWL DESIGNS! It's called GRUNGY KIND OF LOVE and is available over at Sunshine Studio. I actually worked on this as a one kit call and was THRILLED when Anne asked be to be part of her Creative Team!!! WOOOO HOOOOO!!!! So you will be seeing more stuff from the Fishbowl!!


I love this layout!! This is one of those pictures of my daughter - she finally just smiled for me! LOL This kit is from SPINKY DINK SCRAPS! It's a collab with Misty O'Brien and is called EVERYDAY HAPPENINGS! The template is by Bella Gypsy (love her templates too!!) and both are available at Elemental Scraps!


Last, but certainly not least, is this layout. It uses both template and kit from Amanda Heimann. The template is from her YEAR IN REVIEW collection and the kit is called GLORY DAYS. I think both were perfect for this layout of Amanda & Jimmy showing off their New England Patriot jerseys!


Well...that's it for this post! Will be back with more soon! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: