Paper Hugs and Die Cut Dreams

Sunday, February 28, 2010

ADSR 5 - More

Here are the next couple of challenges.....

Challenge 4: ATC cards - I had to do one about someone/something I love and one about my partner. Obviously Melissa had to do the same. We had to post them as ONE layout, so here are all four of them:



Challenge 5 was to use 6 elements out of a list of 12 - plus chocolate!! Here's my layout - the kit is Amy Stoffel's MMMM MILK and is available over at Scrap Orchard. The alpha is GOTTA NICKEL by Studio Rosey Posey.

The elements I was required to use are: tag, alpha, flower, staple, 2 papers, button & ribbon/string. I used 7 just in case!


And that's it for this post! I have a few more layouts coming out this week, so be sure to come back and check them out!

No comments: