Paper Hugs and Die Cut Dreams

Friday, February 12, 2010

ADSR 5

Okay - so my friend Melissa and I signed up for the Amazing Digi-Scrap race. So the first layout was to lift your partner's layout, as well as having a picture of your partner and it had to be about your partner! They called it EASY! LOL

Anyway, Melissa and I decided to coordinate, so here are our layouts for the first challenge...

Here's mine - and yes those are her feet!! They said it could be anything - even feet - as long as it was a picture of your partner. THIS is the layout I lifted.

I used WM2's BEACH BUM kit and you can find it over at Scrap Matters.

Here's Melissa's layout - using my feet! She used kit's from Kasia - which are available over at the Shabby Pickle. She lifted THIS layout of mine.

And that's our first challenge!! You will be seeing more of these at the race continues!!

No comments: