Paper Hugs and Die Cut Dreams

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

More Mosy...and Cupcake Challenge


Here is more from the Mosy Scrapper January Phoebe kit!! You will be amazed atall the stuff that is in this kit!! The papers are SEI, you get buttons, cardstocked, patterned paper, some of the paper is embossed!! It's a great kit...there's also lace, rubons, buttons, and an alphabet. Plus more!! lol
This also happens to be a sketch from Taylor's Friday Cupcake Challenge! I love to be able to multi-task! It was a great layout for a card but worked well for a scrapbook page as well. If you keep coming back here, you might see a card made from this sketch too!!

The lovely young lady in the photo would be my daugther Amanda. I believe the picture was taken on January 2nd of this new year!

As always, thanks for taking the time to visit my blog...and did you see my Blog-a-versary counter over there??? There's gonna be some blog candy soon!!

Come back tomorrow for some more Mosy Scrapper goodness!!





1 comment:

Bridgett Owens said...

I love this layout, too! What a pretty daughter you have! The colors and design for this layout are really great! Love it!