Paper Hugs and Die Cut Dreams

Saturday, January 3, 2009

12 Days Of Christmas - #3


Apron Strings Designs 12 Days of Christmas is in full swing! Today was day #9...of course - I am only showing you challenge #3 right now....the others will be appearing, I promise!

Challenge #3 was to use a 3-color scheme in a layout...I was good with this one...I used red white and blue and of course used an Apron Strings Designs kit - I believe the kid I used was from July, 2007.
Also - this is my entry for the CropStop January 2nd weekly challenge. You had to use stamps! I use the star stamp from Unity Stamp Company to stamp my background.

The photo is of my daughter, her boyfriend - Jimmy and their friend - Erick. Jimmy and Erick each got a Patriots jersey on Christmas and Amanda had stolen Jimmy's old one. So they were able to represents #54 - Bruschi, #81 - Moss and #12 - Brady. I just think they're cute! LOL

So come back tomorrow...I should have some more 12 Days of Christmas goodness!!

I will also be working on the Mosy Scrapper Kit this month - I am their January guest designer. My kit got delayed, so I just got it today - but watch for that - it's a great kit!

Thanks for visiting!!




1 comment:

Bridgett Owens said...

This is one of my favorites that you have posted...love the colors and whole design!