Paper Hugs and Die Cut Dreams

Friday, December 5, 2008

CropStop Challenge!!


I am this week's hostess for the CropStop weekly challenge!! I challenged the CropStop crew & members to a No Layer Card (no boos, please) and you have to use at least one die cut (CropStop.com's speciality) and ribbon, fiber or cord on your project!


This is one of the Christmas cards I will be sending out this year - it really was easy to make! I made a bunch of them and although this one says Merry Christmas, use the die from the QuicKutz Jolly Limited Edition Set, I also used the the QuicKutz CC Holiday phrases and Rub Ons from the CropStop.com November Crafty kit on others! I really do love the way they came out! The other thing you may want to take note of - there are NO Christmas papers used on this card...and I used scraps to make them!! I didn't need to cut into a full sheet of paper! Diecuts are great for this. It was a great way to use a bunch of my scraps!


Hopefully you have found some inspiration here today! Go visit the girls over at CropStop and I hope you take the time to visit again soon!!



No comments: