Paper Hugs and Die Cut Dreams

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Cheer Bag Tags!

I believe I previously showed you the bag tag I had made my daughter - as well as many others because I just LOVE making them! They're quick and fun and always bring a smile to my face - I know - small things...lol.

Anyway - my daughter's cheerleading squad did Secret Santa and had a small party. We had made Haley - her recipient - one of those fleece tied blankets that are all the rage (love making those too - have made MANY in the past two years) and for the gift tag - you guessed it - a custom bag tag just for her!!

I will tell you Haley loved the bag tag and the blanket! All is well...

Thanks for visiting! Come back soon....



  • Bazzill Cardstock
  • QuicKutz dies - cheer uniform, megaphone, four petal flower
  • QuicKutz Moxie & Chemistry Alphabets
  • KaiserKraft rhinestones

3 comments:

Louisa May said...

hey Vicki !
those bag tags are too cute !! So thoughtful - am sure your girl and friends would love them. Merry Christmas !

Vicki said...

OOO, I love that bag tag! What a great idea.

Bridgett Owens said...

I think that bag tag is so cute! My niece is a cheerleader and she would love that. How do you make them? I tried the fleece blankets but couldn't figure out how to tie them without making them want to be rounded at the corners...LOL I think those blankets make awesome gifts!
Hope you have a wonderful New Year!