Paper Hugs and Die Cut Dreams

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Speed Scrap #210

My MARVELOUS friend Melissa (profiler_mar) hosted her first Speed Scrap over at Scrap Matters and I was a "required" participant. I did not just one, but TWO layouts using her instructions (which were awesome, but don't tell her I said so!)

This one uses Captivated Visions VERY CHERRY kit. (She is quickly becoming one of my favorite designers). The word art is from ELEGANT WORD ART by Bethany - now Studio Bethany! It is a template, but I don't remember whose...sorry to whoever's template it is!



The second one, also using an unknown template...(yes, I need to keep better track of that) uses CLEMENTINE by ScrapKitchen Designs and again word art by STUDIO BETHANY.

I truly LOVE how both of these layouts came out - they're uniquely different, yet used the same set of instructions!

No comments: