Paper Hugs and Die Cut Dreams

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

My Wish

Hey all you peeps out there in DigiLand! How goes it today?

I realized as I look through my blog that I seem to do MANY more pages of my daughter than my son...probably because the boy doesn't like to let me take pictures! Anyway, I decided to try to put forth more effort for "Devin" pages. So here is my boy :)

I am starting to use song lyrics on my pages more, such as this one. I think somebody else recorded it first, but I love "My Wish" by Rascal Flatts, and I finally thought to use it on a layout.


Credits go to:
As I look at these credits, funny enough - Unstoppable is also a Rascal Flatts song. Just a little fun fact I figured I would throw in there...obviously I am just a bit *random* tonight!

As always, thanks for stopping by.

No comments: