Paper Hugs and Die Cut Dreams

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Hybrid Catch Up

Okay - so I have been slacking on my hybrid creations. Today, I truly made up for it!! Here's what I accomplished today!

Up first - Box in A Bag - two actually.

I have done these before - I could link you to some old, non-digital blog posts to show you, but I won't! LOL Anyway, this one is made using a template by Krisi Kreations, and is available over at Scrap Matters.

The kit is CAUGHT RED HANDED by Shawna Clingerman. It's the cutest darn kit you've ever seen! LOL


The second one uses the same template, but this kit is from Amy Stoffel and is called I'M JUST SAYIN'! I cute phrase that is well used in the CT Forum! This kit is totally adorable and if you're an Amy fan (even if you're not), it's a must have for your collection!


Next up - a triangular tube box. The template is by Kelleigh Ratzlaff over at the DigiChick. The kit is by Shawna Clingerman & Lauren Grier and is called BREATHE IN THE RAIN.



Last, but certainly not least, is this cute tapered box! Again a Kelleigh Ratzlaff template. The kit is LITTLE BIT O'GREEN by Geek Chic Scraps and is available over at Polka Dot Plum.

And that's my hybrid catch up! Be sure to come back tomorrow, I hope to have a sneak peek at my Mix It Up post for Scrapbook Graphics tomorrow!!

No comments: