Paper Hugs and Die Cut Dreams

Friday, March 26, 2010

Friendship

I am SOOOO loving the kits of Captivated Visions lately and this one is from her!! It's called SassyFrass and it's available at Elemental Scraps.

The template is by PhotoCowGirl and is available over at GingerScraps. I love these templates they are from her EXTREME CLUSTER set! They are totally awesome!! (and just became available today!!!)

Lastly, the word are is from Bethany who is NOW at SCRAPBOOK GRAPHICS - she has the absolute best word art! I love her stuff!!

Come on back tomorrow - I am doing all my posts in advance, so there will probably be something here to see! LOL

1 comment:

Bridgett Owens said...

Great digi layout. I haven't done a lot with digital scrapbooking but it sure looks like fun! What a great kit!
Angel Hugs,
Bridgett